I’m a Support Team Lead at Automattic, Dad, Husband, and carrot cake addict among other things. I’m primarily interested in leadership and building kickass customer experiences. I love building things and solving problems, both online and offline, that help make the world a bit better. While doing so, I try to embody the “Teach everything you know” philosophy and share mistakes and lessons learned.
I do that through writing blog posts and sharing ideas through my email newsletter a few times per month. I call my newsletter “If we grabbed coffee…” because it’s just that; this is the stuff I share with my closest friends over drinks. Topics include:
- How to become a better leader and mentor to others
- Building a better customer experience for your product
- My favorite books and personal growth resources
- How to build better better habits and be more productive during the day
If you’re curious, you can sign up here.
If you’re interested in reading some of my favorite blog posts I’ve written, I would recommend starting with these:
- You’re Not That Great (aka How to Stay Grounded)
- What’s Your Creative Advantage?
- The Planning Fallacy: Why We Overcommit And How to Stop
And that’s mostly it. I’m not trying to sell you anything. I’m just trying to share what I’m learning with awesome people. Thanks for coming along!