I write one post a week on leadership, learning, and self-improvement. If you’re interested in a specific category of posts, use these links:
- Feedback – how to build a feedback culture and give/receive better feedback
- Leadership – how to grow as a leader and do a better job managing team of people
- Self-improvement – everything from being more productive to learning new skills faster and differentiating yourself in your career
- Marketing – a select few posts on how to market and build an audience for your work
- Psychology – a collection of posts about decisions making, mental biases, and other psychological frameworks and how they can apply to your daily life.
- Learning – the ability to teach yourself a new skill is becoming increasingly important in the new economy. Here is a series of posts on how to learn more effectively.
I also publish a personal monthly review each month. If you’re curious, you can find those all here.
Here are the full archives.
- 17: You’re Not That Great (aka How to Stay Grounded) (0)
- 10: How to Avoid Decision Fatigue by Setting Default Habits (0)
- 03: What’s your creative advantage? (0)
- 26: How to Kickstart a Feedback Culture on Your Team (0)
- 20: Moving Up the Care Personally Axis (Radical Candor) (2)
- 06: Do You Raise the Average? (0)
- 29: Here’s a Wacky Exercise: Try Writing Your Own Eulogy (2)
- 22: The Unpracticed Art of Receiving Feedback (0)
- 28: Define Success on Your Own Terms (0)
- 25: How to Improve Your Reading Retention on Any Device (0)
- 21: How to Force Yourself to Improve (0)
- 18: The Power of Posture & How to Improve It (1)
- 14: Using Constraints to Make Better Decisions (Like Walking Away From $2 Million) (0)
- 11: The Benefits of Doing Nothing (and Why You Should Do It More Often) (0)
- 07: What A Workout Does to Your Brain (0)