In a recent post, I talked about some recent experimentation I did with GatsbyJS and the WordPress.com API. While it wasn’t quite a fit for rebuilding my personal site, I wanted to build something else with it. So, I elected to build an Instagram-esque photo sharing site. I thought it might be helpful to share a bit of the process so I’ll be walking through the following steps:
- Part 1: Getting Setup
- Part 2: Determining the Layout and Understanding Queries
- Part 3: Building a Header Component
- Part 4: Building a Grid Photo Layout
- Part 5: Building the Individual Photo (Coming Soon!)
- Part 6: Deploying to Netlify (Coming Soon!)
We’ll walk through each piece together from start to finish and get a live site working online.