I’ve been fortunate to work on a variety of projects in the past ranging from freelance writing for publications like The Next Web, Huffington Post, and CNN to contributing code to open source projects like Calypso. Here’s a collection of current and past work.
- Contributing code to open source projects including Calypso and various parts of the WordPress ecosystem.
- Theodoro, a simple React-based Pomodoro timer and todo list.
- Drink for Pink, a 501(c)3 non-profit based in Denver that has raised over $15,000 for local cancer research.
A few published articles:
- Make Every Word Count: How to Nail Your Next Presentation (published on Zapier)
- How to Better Remember and Make Use of What You Read (published on Zapier)
- The modern mentor: A guide to courting influencers (published on Crew and The Next Web)
- How to Learn Anything: A real-world guide to mastering any new skill (published on Todoist)
- What a Workout Does to Your Brain (published on Crew)