I’m a huge book nerd, and I believe that reading is a powerful way to level up in life. I read a handful of books each month (usually non-fiction) around leadership, business, and health.
Below, you’ll find a list of books I have read in the current year. You can see the books on my wish list here. Previously, I posted individual summaries of each book I read. Those are still available here.
- Lincoln’s Last Trial by Dan Abrams and David Fisher
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- The Evolution of Medicine by James Maskell
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
- The Captain Class by Sam Walker
- Essentialism (re-read) by Greg McKeown
- Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Nine Lies About Work by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall
- Loonshots by Safi Bahcall
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Books that for whatever reason weren’t for me.
- Fierce Conversations by Susan Scott