I’m a huge book nerd, and I believe that reading is a powerful way to level up in life. I read books each month (usually non-fiction) around leadership, business, and health.
Below, you’ll find a list of books I have read in the current year. You can see the books on my wish list here. Previously, I posted individual summaries of each book I read. Those are still available here.
Previous years: 2019
- John Adams by David McCullough
- Range by David Epstein
- Measure What Matters by John Doer
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris
- Everyday Millionaire by Chris Hogan
- Retire Inspired by Chris Hogan
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday (re-read)
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
- The Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung (re-read)
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Antifragile by Nassim Taleb