I love speaking with groups about leadership, customer service, remote work, productivity, and more. I do my very best to deliver actionable takeaways that the audience can use right away in their work and/or personal life. Here are some example topics I’m excited to speak about:
- Leading remote teams – How to structure feedback cycles and communication to work with teams large and small remotely.
- Effective project management – How to lead a project from start to finish, delivering the finished product on time and on budget.
- Providing feedback to teams – How to give your teammates constructive feedback and positive praise that drives great performance and builds stronger bonds.
- Creating a killer customer experience – Everything from building the onboarding process for new customers to developing the tools and methods for supporting existing ones.
- Getting more done in less time – Productivity tools and processes that help you deliver more results in less time.
If you’re interested in having me speak at your event, please reach out here.
Hi! I hate your product
Photo Credit: Ben MacAskill